Let the sun shine in



American Apparel skirt worn as dress and belt, Wilfred sweater, Aldo shoes and old fringe bag

Right now I am in Jasper, which is a beautiful place up in the Rocky Mountains of Canada. It is so beautiful up here and the drive was amazing. Jasper is a little further up north so the mountains are so big and I love it. We drove past the highest mountain is the Canadian Rockies which was Mt. Robson...and boy, was it big!!! It was AMAZING to see.

So today we are going to stick around here and enjoy the town, sight see and do whatever we want. We might go to a Rodeo because my boyfriends family has never seen one so they want to see what it is. I am very excited for the day and all the days a head. 

I will tell you more about our trip later. But now I am going to get ready for the day. I hope you all have an amazing day and thank you all for being so amazing!!!

Comments

  1. I want this skirt. its so cute. I loved the color and the fabric.

    Following your blog

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2012/08/outfit-details-love-culture-chiffon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. It is very nice, and you can wear it different ways and with lots of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenaly! I love you blog :D I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check out my blog for more details!

    <3
    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! That dress is so gorgeous! I love the folded buste! The color is stunning as well! Very nice combo with the sandals! You look beautiful!

    XOXO from the Netherlands,
    Lucia

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the dress together with the sweater! xx

    http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and the pics, are amazing. I saw you on Ifb and I'm following you here. Please check my blog and follow if you like what you see.
    xoxo
    afrovaidosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I love this!! I've been trying to wear knits with skirts for a while in this laidback style, and this was the perfect inspiration! Thank you thank you! :D

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome, I am glad that I inspired you!!! thank you!!!!

      Delete
  8. Amazing pics! :)

    www.fashionaddict09.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts